Planned Daily Activities in Early Childhood Settings is a professional development course designed for Daycare and Preschool teachers to learn developmentally appropriate strategies for turning daily routines into enjoyable and meaningful learning experiences for children in Early Childhood Settings.
Highlights of this course:
1. Learn how to use planned routines and structured schedules to manage your days with young children more efficiently.
2. Learn how to ensure that arrival, toileting, clean-up, eating, resting and sleeping, dressing, and departure routines contribute to children’s positive development.
3. Sample Montessori Inspired Lesson Plans for the following routines and domains of development:
– Arrival Time
– Clean-up Time
– In-door Play
– Out-door Play
– Fine and Gross Motor Skills
– Snack Time
4. Sample Daily Schedules for Infants and Toddlers.
You will be able to download the sample Montessori Inspired lesson plans and Schedules for your personal use.