The goal of every Parent and Caregiver is to provide children with the best care and learning environments possible. Good communication between Parents and Childcare Providers can play a big role in achieving that goal.
This Course examines:
– The importance of open communication between parents and childcare providers.
– Ethical guidelines for interacting with parents and staff in the facility.
– The expectations of Parents from Daycare/ Preschool owners before and after enrollment.
– The expectations of Daycare/Preschool Owners from Parents before and after enrollment.
Upon successful completion of this proficiency training, a Daycare/Preschool Owner should have a greater understanding of the need for positive communication, and should be able to prepare a standard communication manual for parents.
Who can enroll:
– Daycare/Preschool Owners
– Childcare/ Preschool Staff
– Anyone interested in setting up a childcare centre
– Anyone planning to enroll their child in a creche/preschool.
What will you get:
– A Communication Manual Template